Health & Exercise Consultation
What does the one-to-one support involve?
- Carrying out an initial assessment of current health and lifestyle
- Assisting you in identifying what changes you want to make and to set your own goals
- Creating a Personal Health Plan of actions / goals over an agreed time period
- Using a variety of techniques and tools to support change to help you develop exercise goals
- Providing ongoing support, whilst reviewing goals and progress
- Encouraging and equipping you to become you own ‘health trainer’, with the skills you need to maintain changes and work towards new goals in the future
What does the initial health and exercise consultation involve?
This is your prerequisite to all other appointments and involves a 60 minute 1-2-1 consultation with a fully qualified instructor who will review your exercise experience, medical history, current health and fitness goals and then offer advice to determine an exercise path to meet your needs. Our professional health and exercise assessment package involves a series of proven tests conducted by a fully trained instructor that will provide useful benchmarks and targets for improving fitness.
Following on from your initial consultation and needs analysis, a programme will be developed with you encompassing your goals and your commitment to exercise.
Your instructor will check your understanding and ensure you are able to perform all exercises safely, correctly and effectively maximising the chance of you achieving your health and exercise goals.
Your tailored exercise programme will be charted on a programme card for you to follow as you progress and exercise will be adjusted accordingly.
Please be aware you will need to bring clothing and footwear suitable for exercise to all sessions.
Appointments are available on Fridays 2-5pm at a cost of £30 per session, please contact Debbie on 07881 765848 or email@example.com to book a consultation.